Tracker Action Organ
The church organ was built for the St. Barnabas Episcopal Mission in Troy, New York in 1883. After a time it was moved to the Methodist Church in Kinderhook, New York. In 1956 it was moved to a farm in Malden Bridge, New York. In 1977 St. Barnabas Church, Norwich purchased the instrument and in 1980 the rebuilt instrument was again in service--almost 100 years after its original use. See the technical description below.